Thursday, October 18, 2007

Off To Mexico

I'm just waiting at the gate on the way to Mexico, Im going to the Tige pro am. Its the last stop of the king of wake series. I am sitting in 4th going into this stop and would like to do well to jump up a spot or two. The place we are staying is a sick all inclusive resort, Im going a day early and a couple after to relax a bit.
I was home all week in orlando and it was really nice. I got to ride every day. Monday I shot with Meddock and wats. Tues I got to go down to the Amway arena and hit the dew tour rails. They were pretty fun. The stepup boys did a good job. On wensday we filmed at my house for the malibu dvd. I think it was one of my best rides of the year, it was one of those days where you cant fall on a trick and it all goes right. Its one of the main reasons I wake board. I also hit another TS Indy Double back roll, First try, It was being fillmed in super slow motion film. Not a bad bday present to myself. Oh yeah it was my Bday yesterday. Man Im getting old. I think it was my 21st or 22nd, I cant remember. Some where around there.
Well my planes about to leave me, I recived a new camera for my bday so there will be some photos from mexico. thanks Leila.
Come back soon
Chad Sharpe
One last thing we are working on getting videos and clips on the site that i will update, It should be running sometime next week, stay tuned.

No comments: