Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Home from Mexico






I just got back from the proam in Cancun Mexico. It was a good trip, the riding conditions were ok, it was really shallow so the wake was not too big. I did not do so well but I had fun. We spent a lot of time in the pool at the hotel and ate some really good food. This was my first trip to mex and it was not what I expected, Cancun is a lot like Vegas with the huge hotels and resorts everywhere. Phillip won the event and I think Danny was 2nd. Here are a couple picts.
I'm at home for the next week filming with Kilgus, and then I will be going on a 5 1/2 week trip. First off I’m heading to Qatar for the iwsf worlds and a world cup stop. After Qatar I will be flying to the Philippines to meet up with the whole Billabong team to film for our new team vid. We will be in the Philippines for 3 weeks, and will be going to the surf spot cloud 9, the cable park, doing some riding on the ocean and also a volcanic lake. The Billabong guys that will be there are Grubb, Watson, Harf, Heff, Ruck, and myself along with Chris Burk shooting picts and some filmers.
After Philippines I’m meeting up with Adam Errington and out Ronix distributor in Brisbane Australia for a week and a half to do some clinics and demos. I’m hoping I get over there in time for Chris Oshey's event but I don’t know if I will make it. I will be updating from the road and I’m sure there will be some cool news.
Thanks for stopping in, Come back soon.
Chad Sharpe

No comments: