Tuesday, December 18, 2007






Not much has been going on in the last week or so since I have been back. A few days ago I checked out the Orlando, Oakley video premier. It was a good vid and Jack held it at a great venue. City Walk at Universal.
I’m up in Washington for the Ronix sales meeting this week. It has been really cool to come up here to see this side of the biz. Paul just moved up to the cottage on Radar, we had the meeting there, that place is sick. It was really good seeing all the Ronix guys. Danny and Parks also made it up for a couple days. All the new gear looks sick.Yesterday I actually had the chance to head up to Stevens Pass and get some snow time in. The conditions were still early season but it was lots of fun. Scott Jobe and I were just doing high speed lines all day. I’m pretty sure we are going to go tomorrow before I fly home. This last week has been the first time I have had off the water this year, It has been nice to heal up those small nagging pains, and heal up the old body for a few days. I will be flying home to FLA tomorrow to meet up with Sean Kilgus to film for drive this coming week. I’m really looking forward to getting back on the water.
That’s about it, Pretty laid back week. I will keep you posted on any cool filming that goes down this week . Thanks for checking in
Chad Sharpe

No comments: