Saturday, December 29, 2007

I hope every one had a good Christmas. Not much has been going on as far as wakeboarding. I headed home to Canada for the holidays, to visit with my family. It was a quiet but fun trip. Christmas was good I had the chance to visit with family and friends. On my trip my dad and went to Mt Baker for a day of snowboarding. It snowed 17inches the night before so we got some pretty good riding in. Baker is amazing. I have been going to Baker for years with my parents. While we were up there I ran into Mike Ennen and Blake Vilders.
Yesterday I headed into the city and caught a Vancouver Canucks hockey game, they were playing the Calgary Flames. Vancouver won, it was a great game. Lots of scoring and a couple fights.
Congratulations to Rusty and Lindsy Malinoski on the birth of their new son, Marek.

No comments: