Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whats Up.

So I have been doing alot of video blogs and not so much writing on the page. So heres what I can think of. Danny Harf and myself had Bdays this past weekend and was alot of fun. Thanks everyone for joining the fun. It has been somewhat cold and windy over the last couple days so the lake has not got much use but its looking up in a couple days. Watson and Chris O built a fun rooftop rail on the lake. The EPA has been all over my ass for the big ass kicker so we had to take the top off till things cool down. Thanks a lot to my amazing neighbor for the constant calls to them. Dean Smith is headed back to Australia tomorrow. Im headed to Rustys prob Thursday if the weather gets better to do some shooting and hopefully to the PJs later in the week. Thats all I can think of for now.

Thanks for checkin in
CHad

No comments: